Number of Hires for this Role:
Due to the growth of our business, Calerie LLC. is in demand for the professional services of a Visual Designer. The Visual Designer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Full-time H-1B Nonimmigrant workers are being sought by Calerie Health Holding LLC. through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One (1) worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought to fill the position of Visual Designer.
- Annual salary of $70,000.00 is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 10/01/2022 to 09/30/2025.
- The employment will occur at the following business location: 1205 N. Miller Street, Anaheim, CA 92806
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at my office, the same address in item 6.
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office or the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.”
CalerieHealth Holding LLC
- Due to the growth of our business, Calerie Health Holding LLC is in demand for the professional services of a Visual Designer. The Visual Designer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Help evolve and wield the CalerieHealth® brand identity and guidelines; Use Adobe Creative Suite to create designs for digital marketing, print collateral, ads, presentations, product packaging, websites, etc.
- Establish visual designs that effectively communicate our brands and products as a service solution across a range of media.
- Develop prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to social media, Instagram, and Email design. Develop new concepts, design visual content to improve marketing efforts and strengthen the brand image.
- Responsible for website updates and continuous design refresh. Articulate design ideas from sketches, wireframes, flows, prototypes, and other design artifacts.
- Develop and implement design practices to ensure a high standard of pixel perfect and repeatable experience across multiple platforms occurs.
- Work closely with the Product Design team, Marketing team, and IT Support team to ideate, concept and execute visual support for all areas of marketing including advertising graphics and banners, content layouts, video, etc.
- Validate the effectiveness of visual designs through competitive research, data, and relevant research activities.
- Handle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations. Provide visual direction to assist the marketing department.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure final output reflects CalerieHealth’s specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, graphic design, or related.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and industry-standard tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, XD).
- Knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Experience with digital design for mobile or web interfaces.
- Ability to understand business objectives and provide creative strategic solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.