Digital Marketing Associate
At CalerieHealth, we aspire to build better nutritional products and promote the health and well-being of individuals and families around the world. We believe that health begins from within, at the cellular level. As such, we focus on a line of nutritional supplements that are created based on what the current science says about what humans need most for cellular health and longevity.
CalerieHealth’s Marketing Team is responsible for bringing the brand and its products to life. They demonstrate who we are as a company, the reason we exist, the people we serve, and the value in what we deliver. The team plans and executes initiatives through effective brand marketing, product marketing, evidence-based marketing, consumer insights, and other marketing operations.
We’re in search of a highly organized, motivated, full time creative professional with extensive copywriting experience and a proven track record in generating effective marketing content. The Digital Marketing Associate will play a key role in supporting the team to evolve and accelerate CalerieHealth’s growth efforts and brand awareness.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the team to plan, implement, and oversee creative digital marketing strategies that meet company objectives
- Generate copy for various channels including, but not limited to website, email newsletters, social media, and blog posts
- Communicate with agencies, contractors, and influencers to develop and nurture collaborative relationships
- Drive continuous improvement by establishing and tracking goals, analyzing performance, and generating reports
- Proactively engage in market research to stay up to date with industry trends and competitor activity
- Partner across the organization to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Undertake additional tasks that support marketing efforts as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong ability to execute marketing strategies that deliver results and reach objectives
- Ability in creating a company voice and tone to ensure brand integrity across a range of projects
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly creative mindset that is well-organized and detail oriented
- Understanding of what makes great design and values a high quality user experience
- Ability to make quick decisions based on evolving project needs and creative goals
- Experience building strong collaborative working relationships and exercising excellent follow-up
- Willingness to learn, support, and actively participate in the growth of the business
- Proficient in English
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 1-2+ years experience in digital marketing or equivalent
- A strong portfolio showcasing previous work
- Experience working in the health & wellness or related industry
- Experience working with Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, CRM, and email automation software
We strive to provide our employees at CalerieHealth and their loved ones with full support in both financial, physical and mental wellbeing. Our benefits are thoughtfully designed to enhance our employees’ professional growth, health and wellbeing.
- Gym reimbursement
- Travel Bonuses
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare plans
- 401k with company matching
- Frequent team lunches
At CalerieHealth, we believe that a diverse, equal and inclusive working culture strengthens any business model and brings it greater success. We ensure fair treatment and opportunity for all. We strive to create an inclusive environment where all employees feel incredibly welcome, valued, and empowered to build something amazing together. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply and we can’t wait to meet you!